Rega are very proud to announce their latest product, the Elex-R. It is a sublime blend of the Brio-R design with the power circuits and advanced phono stage of the Elicit-R. Rega’s engineers have achieved the perfect balance of power, control and dynamics in the Elex-R, delivering a performance that always puts the music first. You will find plenty of connectivity options allowing complete flexibility and integration within the rest of the Rega range. The Elex-R is available to pre-order now, with expected delivery in June 2014.
– Rega custom full-width case with improved heat dissipation.
– Combined feedback and passive volume control pre-amplifier.
– 90 watts per channel into 6Ω / 72 watts into 8Ω.
– High specification integrated phono stage.
– New multi-lingual user manual.
– Enhanced power supplies for the driver stage.
– Hybrid of the Brio-R and Elicit-R designs.
– Dedicated mini remote handset included.
– Pre-amp out / Record out / 4 line inputs.
– New custom transformer.
– Voltage – 230V or 115V
– Frequency – 60 or 50Hz
– Power Consumption – 250W
– 230V Fuse – T3.15AL 20mm
– 115V Fuse – T5AL 20mm
– Phono Input Sensitivity – 1.7mV (47KΩ // 220pF)
– Phono Maximum Input Level – 100mV
– Line Input Sensitivity – 164mV (40KΩ)
– Line Maximum Input Level – 10V
– Speakers Output Power – 90W (6Ω)
– Record Output Level – 164mV
– Record Output Impedance – 470Ω
– Pre-Amp Output Level – 625mV
– Pre-Amp Output Impedance – 600Ω